Customs Procedures and Documentation Training Course
Contact detailsAmy Cawley E: email@example.com T: 0161 393 4368
LocationGreater Manchester Chambe... Elliot House 151 Deansgate M3 3WD Manchester Manchester City Centre
This half day course will look at the information that is required to be submitted to customs to enable goods to be imported and exported. It also looks at what is required for intra EU trade.Registration no longer available
This course is suitable for people new to international business and experienced companies who may want to refresh their knowledge.
Key learning objectives and outcomes:
- Have an understanding of the role of HMRC, rules of origin and Intra EC trade.
- Have an understanding of customs procedures and the UK trade tariff.
- Which organisation regulates the rules of trade between nations?
- Understand the role of HMRC.
- Understand what wholly produced goods means.
- Understand when an exporter would issue an EUR1 form?
- Be able to explain what free circulation is.
- What is an Authorised Economic Operator?
- Understand your VAT responsibilities with regard to Intra-EU trade.
- What documents can be used as proof of removal of goods from the UK.
- Understand what is Intrastat and why is it necessary?
- Understand a basic customs entry process and the information used and provided.
- Understand the key pieces of information on a customs entry and what they mean.
- Why it essential is that goods are classified correctly and whose responsibility is it?
- Understand what an EORI is and CPC code.
- How to work out the VAT and Duty to be applied to your import.
- Understand customs relief schemes available to imports and exporters.
- This very detailed and comprehensive course looks at the procedures required to deal with customs.
Refreshments and training notes will be provided.
This course is accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce and delegates will receive one credit towards the Foundation Award in International Trade. You will need to achieve 6 credits to be awarded with the Export Foundation Award, a nationally recognised qualification.
For more details on any of the above please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is this suitable for?
The course is designed for; Shipping, Accounts, Purchasing/Buyers, Freight Forwarders and Goods Inward staff. This course will equip attendees with the information to be able to understand what is required to comply with customs and if at any time an audit was required, then to be able to be prepared.
Standard: £175.00 + VAT
Member: £125.00 + VAT