International Sales & Marketing Training
Contact detailsAmy Cawley E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0161 393 4368
LocationGreater Manchester Chambe... Elliot House 151 Deansgate M3 3WD Manchester Manchester City Centre
This course has been designed to take attendees through an international sales & marketing process to develop existing overseas operations.Register for this event
This half day course covers the key commercial aspects of selling products to overseas markets. It is designed for people who are involved in selling overseas and also is important for many customer facing departments within an organisation. The course has been designed to take the attendees through the complete process of starting with a new market to establishing a successful overseas operation.
Key Learning objectives and outcomes of the course:
- How to research new international markets
- Methods of competitor analysis
- Why it is important to be aware of free and preferential trade agreements
- What are the costs of export documents and procedures?
- Researching the target country or region
- Understanding the importance of cultural awareness
- Different sales channels
- Researching international business opportunities
- Finding, setting up and managing agents and distributors
- The use of agent/distributor agreements
- Understand the key elements that affect product profitability
This course will equip delegates with the information and tools to be able to carry out a complete market analysis on any potential export market. The end result being clear about pricing structure, import regulations, marketing requirements and ongoing export development strategies. The course will help all delegates with entry into new but also for existing markets where the company may have entered purely on a reactive basis and sales are not growing.
Who is this suitable for?
More experienced exporters who wants to grow their international sales and experienced exporters who want to understand the latest updates and procedures.
Standard: £175.00 + VAT
Member: £125.00 + VAT