Wigan, Bolton and Bury Construction Breakfast Meeting - FULLY BOOKED
To register for this eventEvents Team E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0161 393 4343
To attend this eventVillage Hotel Bury Waterfold Business Park BL9 7BQ Bury
Networking breakfast for companies in Wigan, Bolton & Bury Boroughs' highlighting the construction opportunities in all three areas.
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED.
This event has been developed and will be led by private sector companies with support from Greater Manchester Chamber, Wigan Council, Bury Council and Bolton Council to help businesses in the region benefit from construction opportunities in their area. Our March event is kindly sponsored by CITB.
By working with the public sector, we want to help businesses in all areas understand what opportunities are available and how the tendering process works.
Each event will focus on the development and construction opportunities in the three Boroughs and will feature presentations on specific projects. The event is chaired by Steve Williamson from F Parkinson Ltd.
Agenda for the March event will be confirmed shortly but will include:
- Meet the Buyer Forum during registration and breakfast
- Welcome - CITB
- James Eager, Eric Wright Group - Extra Care Housing Scheme Bury
- Key/major development sub-contractor in Bury
- Updates from Bolton and Wigan Councils
- Best Practice session - Sustainability: Phil McVan, CarbonBit
- Networking - chance to visit the Meet the Buyer exhibition stands
PLEASE NOTE THAT PLACES AT THIS EVENT WILL BE OFFERED AS PRIORITY TO COMPANIES BASED IN WIGAN, BURY & BOLTON.
If you are interested in sponsoring one of these events please email the events team for more information email@example.com
- Registration & networking: 8.00am
- Start of meeting: 8.30am
- Close of meeting: 10.00am
Who is this suitable for?
Any construction, building or property industry related companies based in Wigan, Bolton and Bury.
Standard: £30.00 + VAT
Member: £15.00 + VAT