Lone Worker Training
Contact details: Chris Taylor, email@example.com 07525 731 230
LocationElliot House 151 Deansgate M3 3WD Manchester City Centre
This course is aimed at raising awareness regarding the issues of personal safety at work and how it may affect working practices. It aims to provide delegates with confidence and practical strategies to make any identified problem areas safer.Registration no longer available
This course is aimed at raising awareness regarding the issues of personal safety at work and how it may affect working practices. It aims to provide delegates with confidence and practical strategies to make any identified problem areas safer. Key content:
- Why is personal safety important?
- Definition of violence and aggression at Work
- Identifying personal safety risks
- Reducing the risks
- Planning your own actions
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the responsibilities of both the organisation and employees.
- Distinguish between what is and what is not acceptable, decide where to draw the line, and what to report.
- Use a dynamic risk assessment tool to identify some of the risks to their personal safety.
- Identify some personal strategies to help keep them safe during the working day, including robust tracing systems and safer systems of work.
- Produce a Personal Action Plan to adopt to help keep them safe at work.
This will be a participative, learner-centered session with a mix of group discussion, practical exercises and scenarios.
Delivered by: CMA Training, http://cmatraining.com/why-us/
- Registration 9.00am
- End 12.30pm
Who is this suitable for?
This course is suitable for employees who work alone or who have direct contact with residents and/ or members of the public
Standard: £129.00 + VAT
Member: £115.00 + VAT