Business Opportunities in Indonesia - Business Clinic
To register for this eventNicole Strickland E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 01613934355
To attend this eventElliot House 151 Deansgate M3 3WD Manchester Manchester City Centre
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce have joined efforts with the British Chamber of Commerce Indonesia to host a Business Clinic with Chris Wren, Executive Director of Britcham Indonesia.
The clinic will provide companies in the region the opportunity to explore exporting opportunities to this high growth market.
Did you know Indonesia:
- is due to become the 7th largest economy in the world by 2023?
- is the fourth most populous country and the largest in South Asia?
- has a middle class population bigger than Australia?
- Government plans to spend £276 billion to deliver major infrastructure plans in transportation sector?
Key Sectors of Export opportunities for British Companies:
- Mechanical, Electrical & Process Engineering / Food & Drink / Clothing, Footware, Fashion, Giftware, Jewellery, Tableware, Retail & Luxury
This event is free of charge but registration is required. Please register via http://bit.ly/2kIJnvl
If you can no longer attend this event, you must cancel your place in writing at least 5 working days before. Please note this must be sent in writing to email@example.com indicating the event you are cancelling and delegate(s) details. Failure to do so will incurr in a cancellation fee of £10+VAT for members and £15+VAt non-member.
Disclaimer Please note delegate's details are shared with event's partners and your details will be added to our International Trade Mailing List.
Source: Department of International Trade
30 minutes one-to-one meetings with Chris Wren from Indonesia
Who is this suitable for?
This event is exclusive for exporters and importers who are looking to actively do business in Indonesia. Please note business clinics are not suitable for companies who offer services to exporters and/or importers, unless you have an export or import plan in place which you need help with.