GM Chamber Meet the Expert
To register for this eventAmy Cawley E: email@example.com
To attend this eventGreater Manchester Chambe... Elliot House 151 Deansgate M3 3WD Manchester Greater Manchester
Meet face-to-face with market specialists who can help you understand your export potential
According to the Department for International Trade, 85% of British companies say that exporting has led them to a level of growth no otherwise possible, and yet in the UK, only one in four companies is actively exporting. It is estimated that if we were to increase the volume of our exports by 5% of where we are now, this could contribute as much as £36bn to our economy.
The Greater Manchester chamber remains committed in helping companies in the region to internationalise, reason why we are working with a number of partners to bring you a wealth of expertise in different areas of exporting & Importing:
- Market experts from a range of markets including: China, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Japan, Australia, Germany, France, USA, Canada, India, Middle East and Latin America.
- E-commerce advice
- Digital and International Marketing advice
- Language and Cultural advice
- International logistics
- Intellectual property advice
- Getting paid (export finance, import finance, alternative finance)
- Managing risk
- Managing Foreign Exchange cost effectively
For more information or to register your interest please visit http://bit.ly/2k6IqIK
Interested in being a headline sponsor of this event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more details.
- 8:30 a.m. Registrations and Coffee
- 9:00 a.m. One to Ones meeting start
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch Break
- 12:40 p.m. One to Ones meetings re-start
- 16:00 p.m. Closes
Who is this suitable for?
Delegates must be a registered UK company who is actively looking to grow your business internationally either via exporting, importing or investing overseas (please note service providers will not be allowed to attend as delegates). Experts must be a service provider who can offer advice and support to exporters and importers in any of the areas indicated above (places are limited so please book in advance to avoid disappointment).
Standard: £30.00 + VAT
Member: £15.00 + VAT