Project Management Masterclass
Contact detailsSkills Team E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0161 393 4321
LocationElliot House 151 Deansgate M3 3WD Manchester Manchester City Centre
This workshop will give guidance on how to manage a successful project.Registration no longer available
This workshop will give guidance on how to manage a successful project, an overview of available methodologies and frameworks and will provide an insight for organisations as to which one will best fit their needs.
The Masterclass covers;
- What is project management?
- Project Management vs Business as Usual (operations)
- What methodology or framework fits?
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban, AgilePM, Lean, PRINCE2, PRINCE2Agile
- Key factors in planning and executing a successful project
- Initiating/ Planning/ Executing/ Monitoring and Controlling/ Closing
- Management of Risk
- Identifying the potential risks/ Implementing mitigation measures
- Why do some projects fail and why do some succeed?
- The Project Team
- Realising and measuring the benefits
Who is this masterclass suitable for?
- Those looking to work in a project focused role
- Individuals who are looking to improve their project management skills
- Organisations looking to better understand the value of a project management methodology.
Course delivered by Perpetuum Training, a fully accredited training organisation, certified by APMG-International and PeopleCert.
- Registration: 9.00am
- Close: 5.00pm
Who is this suitable for?
Those looking to work in a project focused role, individuals who are looking to improve their project management skills and organisations looking to better understand the value of a project management methodology.
Standard: £249.00 + VAT
Member: £199.00 + VAT