Recruitment and Interviewing Skills
Contact detailsSkills Team E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0161 393 4321
LocationElliot House 151 Deansgate M3 3WD Manchester Manchester City Centre
Getting the right people on the bus!Registration no longer available
Do you struggle to recruit the right people to drive your business forward?
Most business leaders have had no formal training in either recruitment or interviewing, but are somehow expected to magically conjure up the perfect candidate to suit the needs of the organisation. There is a better and simpler solution than relying on magic.
This two-part workshop provides you with a truly robust process, which will increase your chances of finding and attracting the best talent to your business.
During the course you will learn to: -
- Identify your true business need
- Create job descriptions and person profiles which not only make you think clearly about what is required, but also communicate this without ambiguity to the candidate/job holder
- Write compelling job advertisements
- Objectively assess CVs and applications
- Create the right impression throughout the process
- Conduct effective interviews through practical experience
- Extract the true extent of each candidates skills and potential
- Stay within the law
- Gain useful references
- Negotiate the package
- Create an induction programme
Don’t wait until you have an immediate recruitment need, learn and implement a process that can be quickly applied to any future need, ensuring that your next hire is a well considered one and not just a quick fix.
Delivered by: Fran McArthur and Rachel Ward Lilley www.yibp.co.uk
The two day session will run on: 16th March, 8.15 to 12.00 / 30th March 8.15 to 12.00 - you must attend both.
ON BOTH DAYS:
- Registration: 8.15am
- Close: 12noon
Who is this suitable for?
Standard: £395.00 + VAT
Member: £295.00 + VAT