The key things you need to know about becoming a Non-Executive Director
Contact detailsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0161 393 4321
LocationElliot House 151 Deansgate M3 3WD Manchester City Centre
If you have thought about becoming a Non-Executive Director you will probably have a lot of questionsRegistration no longer available
If you have thought about becoming a Non-Executive Director you will probably have a lot of questions such as:
- What’s it really like
- What does the role really entail – time, legal responsibility, authority, who do I report to? What is my real contribution?
- Do I need any specific qualifications?
- How do I cope with being a part time team member?
- How do I blend objectivity and challenge with being a supportive member of the team?
- Why would anybody hire me?
- What’s the difference between this role and consultancy?
- Can I earn a living being a Non-Executive Director?
- How do I find these roles?
If a business has a genuine ambition to develop itself, Non-Executive Directors can offer that organisation objective insight, support, constructive criticism, connectivity and high quality skills. In turn that can provide the Non-Executive with really satisfying challenge and reward both personally and professionally.
Delivered by Graham Whiley, CEO of business support specialists, Sagegreen. Graham is a very experienced, serving, plural Non-Executive Director and recruiter of Non-Executives. This seminar deals with more than the legal or statutory obligations and gets down the practical and real world aspects of this career choice.
Start 8.00am Close 10.00am
Who is this suitable for?
This seminar is exclusively for business leaders considering a Non-Executive Director career.
Standard: £99.00 + VAT
Member: £75.00 + VAT