Twitter for Business
Contact detailsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0161 393 4321
LocationElliot House 151 Deansgate M3 3WD Manchester City Centre
A masterclass to provide you with the tools and know-how to give your social media marketing and sales a boostRegistration no longer available
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce and social media experts, Social Media Makes Sense, are delivering a Twitter Masterclass to help businesses make the most of their social media activity.
This interactive Masterclass will help you discover how Twitter can boost your online profile and sales. The workshop is packed full of useful tips to help you increase your audience size and to create and share interesting content tailored to your business and industry sector.
By sharing ideas and trying out Twitter yourself, the workshop will ensure you are ready and raring to go!
- Working live on your Twitter account the workshop will cover:
- Making your profile powerful and building your following
- How to establish your brand personality
- How to start tweeting and join in the right conversations for your business
- When to post? Looking at your audience and creating an outline for your content strategy going forward
- Our top tips to help you get the most from Twitter without the need to spend hours tweeting!
- The do's and don'ts of Twitter etiquette
- Twitter analytics This is a hands on, practical workshop, so bring a fully charged laptop!
- Open: 2.00pm
- Close: 17.00pm
Who is this suitable for?
Anyone wanting to build your brand or expand your business through social media. Anyone who tweets as part of their job – for instance, in PR or marketing – and want to make your tweets and Twitter strategy more effective
Standard: £129.00 + VAT
Member: £115.00 + VAT