Non-Exec Seminar for Directors
Contact detailsSkills Team E: email@example.com T: 0161 393 4321
LocationChamber Space Elliot House 151 Deansgate M3 3WD Manchester Manchester City Centre
The key things you need to know about becoming a Non-Executive DirectorRegistration no longer available
If you have thought about becoming a Non-Executive Director you will probably have a lot of questions such as:
- What’s it really like?
- What does the role really entail – time, legal responsibility, authority?
- Who do I report to?
- What is my real contribution?
- Do I need any specific qualifications?
- How do I cope with being a part time team member?
- How do I blend objectivity and challenge with being a supportive member of the team?
- Why would anybody hire me?
- What’s the difference between this role and consultancy?
- Can I earn a living being a Non-Executive Director?
- How do I find these roles?
If a business has a genuine ambition to develop itself, Non-Executive Directors can offer that organisation objective insight, support, constructive criticism, connectivity and high quality skills. In turn that can provide the Non-Executive with really satisfying challenge and reward both personally and professionally. Come along a find out the truth about such a role.
Delivered by Graham Whiley, CEO of business support specialists, Sagegreen. Graham is a very experienced, serving, plural Non-Executive Director and recruiter of Non-Executives. This seminar deals with more than the legal or statutory obligations and gets down the practical and real world aspects of this career choice. This seminar is exclusively for business leaders considering a Non-Executive Director career.
- Registration: 8.30am
- Close of meeting: 11.00am
Who is this suitable for?
Exclusively for business leaders considering a Non-Executive Director career
Standard: £125.00 + VAT
Member: £99.00 + VAT