How To Unlock The Growth In Your Business
Contact detailsEvents Team E: email@example.com T: 0161 393 4343
LocationChamber Space Elliot House 151 Deansgate M3 3WD Manchester City Centre
Do you want to take your business to the next level? Find out how small businesses just like yours have achieved over 80% annual growth in turnover with the support of Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses UK.Registration no longer available
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce and the British Chambers of Commerce invite you to attend this breakfast briefing which will introduce you to the 10,000 Small Businesses UK Programme. You will also gain insights into unlocking growth from local experts, national representatives and programme alumni.
The 10,000 Small Businesses UK programme brings together leaders of small businesses from across industry sectors to create a unique networking and peer to peer learning opportunity. The programme is fully funded for those who are accepted.
Participants benefit from:
- Unique curriculum designed for high growth businesses;
- Specialist workshops
- Access to professional experts
- A network of 10,000 Small Business graduates worldwide
- 7 residential days and 7 online learning weeks
- 6 hours of one-to-one coaching and 6 hours of small group coaching
What results will you see? Data shows that participants report higher employment growth averaging 31% a year, whilst growing turnover on average at 81% per year.
This event will provide you with the chance to hear from:
- The British Chambers of Commerce
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses UK
- Programme graduate: to be confirmed
You should attend if you:-
- Are the primary owner/co-owner of the business, or the most senior decision-maker if the business is not limited by shares
- Have been operating for at least three years and have 5-50 employees
- Have an annual turnover of at least £250,000
- Are scalable and capable of generating additional local employment.
Places are limited for this event so early booking is advised.
- Registration and breakfast: 8.00am
- Close of meeting: 10.30am
Who is this suitable for?
PLEASE SEE THE CRITERIA FOR ATTENDING: you must be the primary owner/co-owner of the business, or the most senior decision-maker if the business is not limited by shares, been operating for at least three years and have 5-50 employees, have an annual turnover of at least £250,000 and are scalable and capable of generating additional local employment.