53 Degrees Magazine
- Contact details
- Email us on email@example.com or phone 0161 393 4322
53 Degrees is the Chamber's member magazine. It contains all the latest Chamber news, hot business topics and member success stories.
Do you want to be in 53 Degrees?
If you're a member and you'd like to contribute to our monthly magazine, 53 Degrees, click here to find out how you can get involved.
We publish ten issues of 53 Degrees a year. All our members receive a copy of the magazine and you can also view it online at: www.53degreesmagazine.co.uk
There are a number of advertising opportunities in 53 Degrees including full-page adverts and inserts.
We use a range of social media to keep members in touch with the Chamber and each other.
- Twitter - You can follow the Chamber on Twitter for bite-sized updates on what we’re doing right now - @gmchamber
- Facebook - You can also like us on Facebook and engage with our past, present and future through our timeline - get involved here
- Blog - You can subscribe to and submit comment pieces for our blog - Be the first to know all the latest news affecting business in Greater Manchester: www.gmchamberblog.co.uk
- Linked In – You can join the Chamber’s LinkedIn group to share news, network and discuss the issues affecting your business with a variety of professionals from across Greater Manchester - Click Here
Advertising is open to members and non-members. For more information call Murray Hobson at Excel Publishing on 0161 661 4191.