Networking & Events
- Contact details
- Email us on email@example.com or phone 0161 393 4322
Expand your business network with Chamber events
We have over 40 Action for Business networking forums each year - FREE for Chamber members - plus a wide selection of sector-specific events held across Greater Manchester.
Why Expand your Business Network with Chamber Events?
You need to make new business contacts
- You need to engage new customers
- You need to keep up to date on best practice or what’s new in your industry or sector
- Or, your work life just needs a bit of a social boost
There’s no better place to start with the Chamber’s vibrant and popular Calendar of Events!
Our events are:
- Accessible - Location is not a barrier – we hold events at hundreds of locations across the North West
- Affordable - Cost is not a barrier – our events are always value for money – Members also benefit from great discounts
- Achievable - Time is not a barrier – we run morning, lunchtime and evening events of varying durations so however hectic your diary is there’ll be something you can fit in
What to Expect
Chamber events take on different formats and themes, and we’re always keen to take our members somewhere new and exciting – but don’t worry that doesn’t mean we’ll ditch the longstanding favourites! With over 250 each year there is bound to be something to suit you and your business objectives. We hold:
- Seminars giving you the opportunity to speak to the key regional and national policy-makers about issues pertinent to your business.
- Networking events with guest speakers sharing their knowledge about a different way of doing business, or previews from the Chamber on the latest benefits available.
- Sector and business information events providing you with knowledge relevant to your field and equipping you with the latest information and legislation to move your business forward.
- A range of specialist events, including golfing sessions that take place throughout the Summer and Autumn months at courses around Greater Manchester.
- Chamber Annual Dinner - the biggest single annual gathering of businesses in the UK every year at the Chamber Annual Dinner.
- Golf & Business Together - The Chamber has formed a partnership with Golf & Business Together (GBT) to offer members the opportunity to network and play golf on some of the best courses in the North West. It provides an excellent opportunity to you, your colleagues, clients and prospects to build relationships and contacts in a relaxed and enjoyable environment.
Thousands of businesses book onto our networking events each year – search the Events Calendar at www.gmchamber.co.uk/events and book now.