Greater Manchester Chamber in Stockport
The Stockport Team
The Chamber's activity in Stockport is led by Stockport President, Brian Bradley of Clarke Nicklin.
Brian is supported by Vice President Tony Millar of Great Grounds Ltd
Brian writes a regular column in the Stockport Times.
George Langford is the Regional Manager for Stockport and he can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Action for Business
To help our members connect with each other, the Chamber runs a series of free Action For Business networking events. To find out about meetings near you, visit our Events calendar.
Local Chamber Council in Stockport
- Brian Bradley – Clarke Nicklin Chartered Accountants (President)
- Tony Millar – Great Grounds (Vice President)
- Sue Souter – Souter PR
- Christian Mancier – Gorvins Solicitors
- Yogesh Patel – Natwest Bank
- Rhys Owen – Orbit Developments
- David Deakin – Wilde Analysis
- Fiona Atkinson – Tinies Childcare
- Simon Andrews – Stockport College
- Helen White – Marketing Stockport
- Mark Stringer – Ahoy Digital
- Martin Wroe – Resin Surfaces
- Mike Crowe – Stockport Metal Fabrications
Helping businesses tell their stories
We want to help our members make the most of the tools available for them to raise their profile. If you have a positive news story, have exciting developments in your business, have won an award etc, contact George: email@example.com.